WHAT WILL YOU DO IF THEY TRY TO EXTEND COVID-19 LOCKDOWNS INTO NEXT YEAR?
I honestly do not know how that is possibly going to work, because after just a few weeks millions upon millions of Americans have become deeply frustrated with these lockdowns. Trying to confine people to their homes for the foreseeable future is likely to spark tremendous explosions of anger, but that appears to be exactly what authorities intend to do in some of our largest urban areas. Without a doubt, everyone should be in favor of reasonable measures to help prevent the spread of the virus, but the hysteria that we are seeing in some areas of California right now is off the charts. For instance, Mendocino County has actually banned people from singing in online worship services. The following is an excerpt from their absurd social distancing directives… No singing or use of wind instruments, harmonicas, or other instruments that could spread COVID-19 through projected droplets shall be permitted unless the recording of the event is done at one’s residence, and involving only the members of one’s household or living unit, because of the increased risk of transmission of COVID-19. The months in front of us are going to be extremely challenging, and life as you have known it will never be the same again. The good news is that some of the coronavirus lockdowns will start to be lifted in the weeks ahead, and that will enable millions of Americans to start making a living once again. We are seeing a massive backlash against the coronavirus lockdowns all over the United States, and it is likely that the protests against these lockdowns will only intensify in the days ahead. But some elected officials are doubling down and are insisting that “shelter-in-place” orders will remain in effect in their jurisdictions for quite a few months to come.
A Great Lawyer That Represents People Not Corporations
What makes a great lawyer? Is it intelligence, good people skills, effective writing? Of course, and must have a certain level of intelligence and motivation, along with experience and opportunities. But the truth is, the traits that transform a good lawyer into a great lawyer may not be the ones you think. Here are traits that make Behrokh Akhavan Attorney at Law stand above the rest. Cultivating these traits provides the opportunity to really understand the issues and offer effective solutions.
- Compassion Compassion is an emotional response whereby one perceives another’s problem and authentically, genuinely wants to help resolve the problem. This is part of what Behrokh Akhavan Attorney at Law does: People go to them with their problems, or to avoid future problems, and they help resolve or avoid the issues, whichever the case may be. Compassion is important to their practice. The compassionate law firm Behrokh Akhavan Attorney at Law focuses on how others feel and is accepting of their perspective, whether or not he ultimately agrees with it. Compassion is the foundation for good people skills. Without compassion, they cannot put themselves in their client’s shoes or fully understand the issues their client faces. Without compassion, they cannot understand your adversary’s position; anticipate what she will do, and take pre-emptive steps to benefit you as a client. Without it, they cannot provide the best solutions.
- Ability to Listen Effective communication skills are essential to good lawyering. One of the most important aspects of communication is listening. Of course, what we say, how we say it and when we say it are important. But we can only do it right if we listen first. We listen to our clients. We listen to our adversaries, our colleagues and the judges. As lawyers, we take in much information, analyze and synthesize it, and exercise good judgment to provide advice to our clients. It starts with listening.
- Assertiveness, Not Aggressiveness I often hear people say, “She’s not aggressive enough to be an effective lawyer.” That’s not right. We don’t need to be aggressive — though, must be assertive. We state our opinions and make ourselves heard, while remaining respectful of others. Aggressive lawyers attack or ignore others’ opinions in favor of their own. Much like those who lack compassion, overly aggressive lawyers cannot understand another’s position when it varies from their client’s position. That makes them ineffective at understanding the problem and thus incapable of providing an effective solution. Even more detrimental, overly aggressive lawyers act without respect for others. This damages interpersonal relationships, ultimately leading to an uncooperative environment that makes resolution or agreement impossible.
- Creativity At Behrokh Akhavan Attorney at Law there is a need to be creative to find real solutions to the issues our clients face. Each matter is unique; each client must be handled differently, and each solution carefully crafted. While onthe whole Behrokh Akhavan Attorney at Law is a rather risk-averse group, they think outside the box. The best way to create unique solutions is to approach each situation with compassionate listening, which enables them to really understand the issues and what the client and the adversary need. That level of understanding leads to long-lasting solutions that work for all interested parties. Stalemates often arise when opposing counsel fails to approach the matter with compassionate, listening and, instead, becomes unnecessarily aggressive. Behrokh Akhavan Attorney at Law will never be that deal-breaker.
- Perseverance Behrokh Akhavan Attorney at Law’s success is achieved with perseverance. They just keep working, keep trying and keep going. they are able to walk away when things are not working, take a break and come back fresh and ready to “fight,” negotiate or whatever the matter requires.
- Behrokh Akhavan Attorney at Law CALL NOW FOR A FREE CONSULTATION 323 259-5999 FAX 888 453-8321
PROPAGAND OVER PATRIOTISM
The “Global Citizen” Lady Gaga “One World At Home” Concert to support the World Health Organization is the moment when Hollywood draws the line in the sand as blatantly as possible between the American people and Hollywood’s globalist masters. Thats right. As over 20 million Americans fight to file for unemployment, small businesses that have been around for decades permanently close. And the measly $1200 check hasn’t reached as many as promised by now. The Satanists in Los Angeles want all eyes on their million dollar quarantines to support the foreign entity lead by the Chinese-installed Director Tedros, who propagandized three cholera outbreaks in Ethiopia and has now directly caused the deaths of thousands of Americans due to touting Chinese propaganda. Yes, liberal snowflakes, Bad Orange Man isn’t going to send the largest donation per year to the World Health Organization. That can now be the dishonor of the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation. For anyone even slightly aware of the actual truth behind the Chinese SARS devastation, Hollywood has revealed themselves as they truly are: arrogant misinformed spoiled assholes who would rather support a foreign power that is responsible for sending the United States over a cliff than support the efforts of their own Republic.
While our ancestors have been around for about six million years, the modern form of humans only evolved about 200,000 years ago. Civilization as we know it is only about 6,000 years old, and industrialization started in the earnest only in the 1800s. So, after thousands of years on earth our species need to wear mask to survive, a little dramatic
‘I Can’t Believe I Am
Going to Say This,
but I Would Rather
Be at School’
Me and my friends are getting more bored by the day. We wish we could go back to school to see our friends. But some of us are also really scared about getting the coronavirus, and we don’t want our friends and family to get it either. Some of my friends are having fun with their parents and their brothers and sisters, but most are missing their teachers, their friends and their normal lives. And a lot are frustrated about missing out on things like spring break, field trips and graduation. Home-school is definitely boring, but I really hope we can make it through this safely and return to how things used to be. I miss my friends. Sometimes though I like being home because you can eat and drink while you are doing your school work, and you get to do your homework with your sister. You can ask mom or dad to help you, because they are both at home now. You don’t even have to raise your hand. You can go outside and play when you finish your work, while at school, you have to read silently after you finish. The positive thing about being home during the coronavirus pandemic is that I get to spend time with my family and share with them what I’m learning. I get to involve my parents in activities that I have only done with my friends. I also get to see what my siblings are learning and help them.